I finally decided to do some housecleaning on the website. I noticed that the old theme didn’t seem to fully work with the latest version of WordPress so I’ve changed it to something that may or may not be temporary. I also noticed that apparently someone had gained access to the webserver and there was porn stashed into some other /blogs directory – so some much needed housecleaning was necessary. I had some stale wikis, forums, etc. that may have allowed elevated privileges, so those have also been removed.

I find myself not really having a ton of time to blog, but this was a good reminder that I need to keep things tidy and up-to-date at the least.